How To Return online purchases
I hope you're exceptionally happy with your purchase from me. However, I do understand that occasionally an artwork you purchase may not be quite right for you, so if you would like to return or exchange the artwork for any reason, I offer a no-fuss return policy.
Please return your purchase within 14 days of receipt, unused and undamaged. The artwork must be in its original condition with all packaging intact. As soon as I receive the package I will arrange a refund.
If you notice that your order is damaged, please do not accept the package and contact me straight away. Alternatively, please photograph the damaged packaging so I can see what went wrong.
Instructions for Returning Goods:
For all returns enquiries, please email me at email@example.com, with ‘RETURNS’ in your subject line, notifying me of
your wish to make a return. Please also supply the following information:
- your name,
- e-mail address,
- the order number and a specification of which artwork the return relates to
- Wait for my reply to confirm your notification before shipping your package
- Ship the items for return within 14 days of the date of the notification*.
Please send returns to:
Julia Brown - Returns
8 Orchard Terrace, Cawthorne, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S75 4HN, United Kingdom
You are responsible for making sure your returned artwork reaches its destination, so if it's of value, I do advise you send it by courier, or a recorded and tracked mail delivery service with the appropriate level of insurance cover.
- I do not refund the postage charge for returning artworks.
- Artwork that is personalised or has been created for a commission cannot be returned or refunded. Please see my Terms and Conditions or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- You are responsible for any damage incurred to items during the return shipment. I therefore strongly recommend that you send artworks insured, well packaged, in good condition and in their original box and/or packaging.
- If possible, please provide me with a tracking number for the return shipment.
- If a returned item is shipped internationally, mark as "RETURNED GOODS" to avoid any Customs charges. I am not responsible for any charges imposed on packages returned by Customs.
Unless otherwise agreed upon, the refund will be processed through the same payment method you used to make your original purchase.
If the item or packaging is used or damaged, I reserve the right to deduct any depreciation in value when refunding the item.
This returns policy was last updated in April 2020.